Our Lobby Is Opening As Of June 2nd!
As numbers continue to fall and health and safety restrictions are loosened, we’re happy to announce that we will be allowing clients into our lobby once again! Starting June 2nd, we will be allowing one client into the lobby with their pet for their scheduled exam.
If you want to accompany your pet into the exam room when their appointment takes place, you will be required to wear a mask for the entire time you are in the exam room.
How Curbside Works
- Schedule an appointment on our website or over the phone
- Arrive at the clinic and call us to let us know you have arrived
- A technician will come out to you car to greet you and take your pet
- Your pet will be brought inside to be examined by Dr. Nicoletti
- After the exam has been completed, Dr. Nicoletti will come out to your car to speak to you about his findings
- Payment will take place at your car when your pet has been returned to you
Please note that while these are our procedures, these are subject to change at any time based on how the situation with COVID-19 changes over time.
We do apologize for any inconvenience and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this difficult time.